Destroy All Humans 2 – Reprobed received a new gameplay trailer today at the THQ Nordic Digital Showcase. The gameplay trailer introduces us to the Blisk, an enemy alien race that was apparently wiped by the Furons. The trailer also highlights key gameplay elements for the PS2 title remake. Find the trailer below:
There is another invasion interfering with the Furon invasion of Planet Earth? How the turntables…
This planet isn’t big enough for two alien invaders. Grab your probe and show those Blisk who’s bosses!
Here’s a description of Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed, via Steam:
Crypto is back with a license to probe. The alien invader returns, groovier than ever. Experience the swinging ’60s in all its chemical-induced glory and take revenge on the KGB for blowing up your mothership. You’ll have to form alliances with members of the very species you came to enslave.
- Show those hippies who’s boss using classic weapons and new technology like the Meteor Shower
- Explore 1960’s Mother Earth and unload your trusty saucer all over her fictional cities
- Defend a much larger, much more open world from those who seek to undermine your mission
- Hoover up humans from different countries and grind them up into DNA cocktails to upgrade your skills
- Invite a friend over for a twosome and enjoy the full story in local 2-player split screen co-op
Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed is set to launch for Xbox Series, PS5, and PC on August 30. The game will also be playable at the THQ Nordic Booth at gamescom 2022.