Lost Energy Block is an item that can be found in various spots in Genshin Impact. All of them are located in Devantaka Mountain, where a giant Ruin Guard resides. If players follow the Vimana Agama questline, they’ll eventually find themselves inside the giant robot, attempting to fire it up using the backup power source. To do this, people need to do a bunch of tasks, like connecting all four Relays in the middle.
Considering the ruins, it’s no surprise that a lot of damaged Ruin Guards scatter around the area. After fulfilling a small condition, people will have the option to Load these robots, and in exchange, Travelers will get a code for more lore analysis. To get all the secret codes, players must first find all the Lost Energy Block rentals in Genshin Impact.
All Energy Block Locations In Genshin Impact Sumeru
15 Lost Energy Block locations are available in Genshin Impact Sumeru, along with five damaged Ruin Guards. All of these spots exist in the Devantaka Mountain area. Each Ruin Guard location will have an investigation spot for one Lost Energy Blockso there are 10 other spot players need to find.
In the attached map, players can recognize different marks:
- Hilichurl Mask and Star (green circle) = 10 Lost Energy Block locations. The Star mark indicates the location is underground.
- Exclamation Mark (blue circle) = Five damaged Ruin Guards and five Lost Energy Block locations.
- Meat (pink circle) = Five non-hostile Ruin Scout locations.
To solve this puzzle completely, players need to follow these steps:
- Visit all the Hilichurl Mask and Star marks.
- Find the non-hostile Ruin Scout at the Meat mark. They’re always hidden behind a stone that can be destroyed with Genshin Impact Dendrograna.
- The non-hostile Ruin Scout will lead players to the damaged Ruin Guards at the Exclamation Mark. After following the Ruin Scout and defeating the enemies, a Genshin Impact Chest will spawn, and players can Load the damaged Ruin Guard.
- Loading all five damaged Ruin Guards will grant the In the Name of Anfortas achievement.
The first underground Lost Energy Block location can be found directly by the entrance of the cave near the Teleport Waypoint.
This Lost Energy Block can only be reached after people lower the water level in Genshin Impact.
Meanwhile, the furthest Lost Energy Block is located deep underground. To get to this area, players have to follow chapter 5 of the Aranyaka (Vimana Agama) quest in Genshin Impact.
The damaged Ruin Guard, after they’re loaded, will grant a bunch of codes:
- Records: Code “Fehu”: “.2-.1.-1..1-2.1-1.2-.2.-”
- Records: Code “Uruz”: “.1-..1.-.-.1-.2-.2-1.1-2-.-.3-…”
- Records: Code “Thurisaz”: “-..1-..1.-.3-…1-1.2-3-2-2.-..”
- Records: Code “Ansuz”: “1-1.2-….-..1.-2-….-.2-.1..-1.-”
- Records: Code “Raidho”: “1..1-….-..1.-2.-.”
According to the Genshin Impact Wiki, these codes eventually translate to “We Schwanenritters have fought to the last one.”
Genshin Impact is now available on Mobile, PC, PS4, and PS5. A Switch version is in development.